Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Though I don't wear sunscreen, I  do like to protect my lips when out and about. I used to suffer through the ghostly white-lipped look with Burt's Bee Lifeguard's Choice Lip Balm back in the day when natural lip balms with spf were slim-pickin's. Effective, but not necassarily practical or desirable.

 For the past year, I've been using ALL GOOD LIPS by Elemental Herbs. Love this stuff! Why?

  • A short list of primarily organic ingredients
  • SPF 15
  • Fairly local product (based in Morro Bay)
  • Ever so slight sheen, but neither glossy or sticky*an interesting read on why you don't want to sport glossy in the sun
  • Very very faint scent of lavender


*They also carry a really nice line of sunscreens with one specifically for babes

No comments:

Post a Comment