Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Little Escape Artists

{via}

Today I put my 19-month old son down for his nap and went to sit down at the computer; And before I could open my browser,what to wondering eyes should appear, but my toddler causally pointing to his room mumbling something like "Mumma, I got out of my bed, no biggie. Pretty sweet, huh?" 

I said, "Show me how you did that!!" and we went to his room and show me he did. Skill mastered and imprinted.

Oy!

I thought I remembered some mesh-looking crib tent that was designed just for this to-be-expected milestone, but sigh, they are recalled (a good thing, with their track-record that I was unaware of). 

I'm not really sure what to do???
Here's what one mamma did. Time to get on the phone and figure this out...prontisimo! 

Mumma's in trouble! (;



No comments:

Post a Comment